How to Teach English or Any Language - TPRS for Teachers
Are you tired of the traditional grammar approach based on consciously studying a language? Do you want to get to know the TPRS method?
Are you tired of your students not getting the results they desire?
Do you do your best but still witness how your students are just unable to actually use the language?
Would you like to help your students truly acquire their target language so their speech is natural and spontaneous, just like it is in their native language?
Would you like that to happen in a relaxing, entertaining and stress-free atmosphere?
Would you ultimately like your students to be totally satisfied with your services so you also find many others?
Learn the secrets of the TPRS method and CI-based (Comprehensible Input) teaching, which follows the same principles by which we all acquired our native languages.
Help your students truly learn English or any language!
Look at this example of a Spanish Online Class with this approach! 👇
Benefits of the TPRS training for Teachers
- To acquire a second language naturally and following the same principles by which we all acquired our native languages
- You’ll never have to go through the painful process of having to consciously think about everything you want to say again, and words will come to your mind naturally in a subconscious way.
- There’s multiple research studies that prove that progress is several times faster than that with the traditional grammar approach, and it’s even greater when it comes to older people, challenging the idea that only children can learn languages and this is extremely complicated for adults.
- To learn a language naturally so you can take advantage of the real world, the richest and most interesting source of information there is.
- Through the most natural, interesting and complete method this teaching approach has to offer, the TPRS (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling), which is mostly based on stories and reading.
- Moreover, and even though this is not its main purpose at all, there’s also several research studies that prove that by learning a language this way, students get better results in official exams (Cambridge, TOEFL, TOEIC…) than those who signed up for courses specifically designed to prepare them for the above mentioned exams.
- And all that in a relaxing, entertaining and stress-free atmosphere for both the students and the teacher.
- You’ll leave the feelings of hassle and effort, as well as having to memorize grammar rules and vocabulary lists, behind forever, changing the idea you had on language learning for the better.
- Keys, resources and ideas to keep learning on your own outside of the classroom through interesting and pleasant activities.
The TPRS Training for Teachers includes:
- Language Acquisition Theory and Stephen Krashen’s Hypothesis
- Learning vs Acquisition Hypothesis
- Input vs Output Hypothesis
- Monitor Hypothesis
- Natural Order Hypothesis
- Affective Filter Hypothesis
- Reading Hypothesis
- The TPRS method: theory and keys
- Practice: the TPRS in action
- Activities and resources for the classroom
- Keys and ideas to continue with the language acquisition journey outside the classroom